This weekend Churchgate Auctions will be holding a “Timed Internet Only Auction”.
It will start at 9.00am on Friday 27th March, please submit your bids (via email) no later than 10.00am on Monday 30th March. Successful bidders will be informed by 12 Noon on Monday 30th March.
There Will Be NO Opportunity To Inspect The Items In Person.
Please quote your Bidding number when emailing your bids, if you have not got a bidding number, or have forgotten it, simply email your details (full name, address etc) and we can register you. Your details will not be shared with any third parties. Our Terms & Conditions apply (see below).
Each Lot is catalogued in detail, with multiple images at request and further information on the condition of the Lots is available
Buyers Premium is 20% including VAT and applies to all Lots. Lots 1 – 86 are also subject to VAT on the total at the standard rate of 20%
Two hours or so after All Bidding has ended your invoice will be emailed directly (pdf file. Payment by Debit Card over the phone, or Bank Transfer (bank details sent with invoices). We are unable to accept cash at present.
Timed auctions don’t have an auctioneer calling the bids – there’s just a bidding window and whoever bids highest during it wins. Bids to be submitted via Email only Each Lot can be bid on for a defined time period (see above). At the end of this period, the bidder who has submitted the highest bid wins the Lot, provided the bid exceeds the reserve price.
After the auction there are 3 ways to receive your goods.
We can Post & Pack at the standard rate. The cost will be agreed with you and must be paid before posting. Delivery Service Available within a 5 mile radius (charges applicable). Leave On Site - Once payment is made, if you are happy to delay receiving your purchases, we will store them for you free of charge until the restrictions have been relaxed.
Gatherings of more than 2 people have been banned. Which is why we are not allowing viewing or collection in person
- In the event that we receive 2 bids of equal value the first in time will take precedence. The minimum bid acceptable is £5. If you are not contacted your bid has not been successful.
- The Saleroom Is Closed To The Public. But one member of staff will be in attendance. If you have any queries please do feel free to email us on email@example.com or call 0116 287 4856/07964 264372 - we will be pleased to hear from you.
1. *4 rolls of abrasive paper (Lots 1 - 86 Are Brand New)
2. *2 air tools (nibbler and drill)
3. *8 x 20mm shackles
4. *Hand operated strap winch
5. *7pc Deluxe wood chisel set
6. *600 cable ties
7. *Good quantity of cycling accessories, lights, pumps etc
8. *204 piece drill set
9. *55 piece drill set & pop riveter
10. *2 packs of work gloves
11. *24 pairs of latex on cotton gloves
12. *500 junior hacksaw blades
13. *8 packs of snap blade cutters
14. *2 rechargeable LED floodlights
15. *50 x 4 1/2" stainless zip discs
16. *2 sets of O rings
17. *6 large padlocks with keys
18. *Ratchet loppers and edge shears
19. *Axe and log splitters
20. *8 ratchet straps
21. *Pair of 4" aluminum sash clamps
22. *30 stall clips 3" x 9"
23. *Poly tarpaulin 24" x 18"
24. *3 x tarpaulins 4" x 6" 18" x 12"
25. *Small table magnifier lamp
26. *Rectangular Esso fuel can
27. *3 x 18cms decorative funnels - Esso, Shell, Castrol
28. *3 x 1L decorative oil jugs - Esso, Shell, Castrol
29. *4L Castrol decorative oil jug
30. *3 decorative oil applicators - Esso, Shell, Castrol
31. *Model Lambretta scooter
32. *Boxing dog figure
33. *Lying Bulldog figure
34. *Hitler nutcracker
35. *Nipper dog bookends
36. *Horse figure on base
37. *Michelin figure on motorcycle and sidecar
38. *Boxing Popeye figure
39. *Football bank
40. *Waving Michelin figure on tyre bank
41. *African woman money bank
42. *3 pig money banks
43. *Skeleton money bank
44. *Wall mounted Veteran car bell
45. *Dogs cup rack - wall mounted
46. *Retriever & greyhound figures on bases
47. *Cast deer figure on base
48. *2 cast Greyhound heads on bases
49. *Woodpecker door knocker
50. *Wall mounted standing black dog bell
51. *Betty Boop door stop
52. *Horse doorstop & brush
53. *Marilyn Monroe doorstop
54. *Wall mounted duck bell
55. *Guinness figure and sign
56. *Hitler bust
57. *Large HMV dog bank
58. *Wall mounted horse bell
59. *Cast iron Panther figure
60. *Wall mounted Land Rover bell
61. *16" cast metal mermaid
62. *Michelin plane, tractor & men (8)
63. *Sitting Michelin figure
64. *Wall mounted motorcyclist bell
65. *Cast rams head
66. *Large painted metal Shell logo
67. *St Pancras toilet roll holder
68. *Wall mounted green tractor bell
69. *Wall mounted cock weather vane
70. *Aluminium AA plaque
71. *Alfa Romeo wall plaque
72. *Ferrari workshop arrow plaque
73. *Audi garage arrow sign
74. *VW camper van workshop sign
75. *Large painted BP plaque
76. *British Railways lion plaque
77. *3 cat signs
78. *3 dog signs
79. *England football plaque
80. *Fiat Abarth plaque
81. *2 Jaguar plaques
82. *Maserati plaque
83. *Royal Enfield motorcycle plaque
84. *Route 66 plaque
85. *London underground plaque
86. *Psychiatry ward & women's evaluation signs
87. Stained pine tool box (lid A/F) and a quantity of carpenters tools
88. 3 drawers of assorted good tools - spanners, chisels, clamps etc
89. 3 drawers of assorted good tools - files, saws, hammers etc
90. 2 drawers and 2 green trays of assorted tools
91. 2 large vintage wooden wood planes
92. 2 Stanley planes, Stewart plane and a small wooden plane
93. 6 wooden jack planes
94. 12 wooden rebate planes
95. Stained wooden tool box and contents
96. Box of good tools including a vice
97. Box of assorted tools
98. Henrad wall hung gas fire boiler and flue pack
99. Toshiba 32" LCD TV (with built in DVD) and remote
100. e-motion 19" LCD TV (with built in DVD) with remote
101. Luxor 15" LCD TV with remote
102. Samsung 46" wall mounted LCD TV with remote and cables
103. Panasonic 1000w digital microwave
104. Zanussi fridge
105. Hotpoint fridge
106. Bosch fridge
107. Large wooden octagonal dining table on pedestal base (with cupboard) and 6 matching chairs
* Denotes VAT Applies
Each sale we conduct can be viewed during an on-site preview normally on the previous day of the sale and on the actual morning of the sale. Alternatively, details of selected items will appear on this website.
If you cannot attend a sale in person you can leave a commission, or “absentee” bid with a member of staff.
Payment terms at Churchgate Auctions are as per the requirements of the individual sale (please contact us for further details).