Antiques & Collectables
Churchgate Auctions conduct numerous antique & collectables auctions throughout the year.
Our experienced auctioneers are available to value your items and to offer you the very best advice.
Our transport staff are also on hand to arrange collection of your items for inclusion into one of our sales.
If you would like to discuss anything further please do not hesitate to contact Dickon Dearman who is our Auctioneer/Valuer.
Please visit the Previous Examples section of our website where you can find detailed listings and prices realised from past sales.
In conjunction with our auctioneering service we offer a full house clearance service.
When Churchgate Auctions is used for your house clearance requirements you get a complete service. Properties are completely emptied and all viable goods will be included in one of our weekly sales to achieve the highest prices possible with the minimum amount of stress to our clients.
We use our sign written fleet of vehicles and professional team of transport staff - who ensure that nothing of value is overlooked.
As well as private clients many solicitors also use this service in the disposal of assets of deceased estates.
It is a regrettable fact that in all house clearances some articles will not sell, therefore we are authorised to dispose of such effects and are licensed for waste disposal.
Valuations for the purposes of Probate undertaken upon request.
- House Clearances - £50.00 per hour, for 2 men and removal van, door to door
- Commission - 15% of the hammer price
- Lotting fee - £1.50 per lot
- Disposal charges (via Waste Cycle) are calculated by weight with a minimum charge of £85. Disposal does not include paints, chemicals, rear projection TVs or refrigerated white goods.
- Loss & damage warranty 2.5%
- Probate Reports - Starting From £100.00
All Charges Subject To VAT.
Payment direct into your bank account or by cash/cheque, 5 days after the auction.