5th - 8th June
80 Lot Timed Internet Auction
Please submit your bids (via email) no later than 9.00am on Monday 8th June. Successful bidders will be informed by 1.00pm on Monday 8th June.
There Will Be No Opportunity To Inspect The Items In Person.
Please quote your Bidding number when emailing your bids, if you have not got a bidding number, or have forgotten it, simply email your details (full name, address etc) and we can register you. Your details will not be shared with any third parties. Our Terms & Conditions apply (see below).
Each Lot is catalogued in detail, with multiple images at request and further information on the condition of the Lots is available
Three hours or so after All Bidding has ended your invoice will be emailed directly (pdf file). Payment by Debit Card over the phone, or Bank Transfer (bank details sent with invoices). We are unable to accept cash at present.
Timed auctions don’t have an auctioneer calling the bids – there’s just a bidding window and whoever bids highest during it wins. Bids to be submitted via email only. Each Lot can be bid on for a defined time period (see above). At the end of this period, the bidder who has submitted the highest bid wins the Lot, provided the bid exceeds the reserve price.
There will be a “Bids Received List”, the information will be uploaded below throughout the weekend with the final update at 0845 on Monday morning. So you have the option of resubmitting a higher bid. The highest bidder pays the price they submitted. Buyers Premium is 20% including VAT and applies to all Lots.
Delivery service available within an 10 mile radius (charges applicable). Collection in person is possible, observing social distancing rules, 1 member of staff will be in attendance, please wait in the car park.
In the event that we receive 2 bids of equal value the first in time will take precedence. The minimum bid acceptable is £5. Whole Pounds Please. If you are not contacted your bid has not been successful.
We would like to advise all our customers that for the foreseeable future we will be running our auctions as timed internet only sales.
If you have any queries please do feel free to email us on email@example.com or call 0116 287 4856/07964 264372 - we will be pleased to hear from you.
1. Ercol light elm glazed double door bookcase Reserve £100 £ Awaiting Bid
2. Ercol light elm sideboard with drawers below Reserve £200 £
3. Ercol light elm fall front bureau with cupboard and drawer below Reserve £100 £
4. Ercol light elm low coffee table with under tier, top slightly scratched. Reserve £50 Current Bid £70
5. Low 1950s formica top coffee table £
6. 1960s rosewood effect room divider with glazed sliding door £
7. Small oak linen fold dresser £5
8. Good size solid pine sideboard £26
9. Solid pine corner cupboard £17
10. Open oak effect bookcase £
11. 1950s light oak sideboard in need of some attention, lacking one knob £7
12. Old stained pine military sign written box - Sergeant Lester - Lincoln RAMC £
13. Modern Stag chest of 3 drawers £20
14. Elm farmhouse chair, old vintage wooden ironing board & a small painted shelf £
15. Bound trunk by Quiksee and an old suitcase £10
16. Oak framed tapestry military firescreen £
17. 1960s radiogram with Gerrard turntable £
18. CWS oak fall front bureau £11
19. Freerider mobility scooter with key, lacking charger, probable non runner £22
20. Good size heated clothes airer with 3 tiers £20
21. 1950s Sherborne sewing box with padded top £
22. Oak effect framed bevel edge wall mirror £
23. Folding serving trolley and an oak magazine table £
24. Windsor 12S electric lawn mower with grass box & cable £18
25. Old pine tool box £
26. Little Yello steam cleaner - boxed and as new £
27. Work bench with vice Withdrawn
28. Pair of green metal 3 tier plant stands £24
29. Floral upholstered electric recliner chair £15
30. Toyota sewing machine with cables, electric typewriter and a CD radio cassette player £
31. Angle poise reading lamp and a Pure DAB radio lacking cable £13
32. 2 large crates of assorted old tools including a blow lamp (crates not included), winch, jack etc and metal step ladder £
33. Sony stereo record deck and speakers £51
34. Oval oak gate leg table £
35. Oak nest of 3 tables, 1970s telephone table and a pouffe £
36. Gilbert carved oak cabinet wind up gramophone on barley twist legs £
37. Rustic ash & elm armchair standing on 3 legs £
38. Tin travelling trunk £
39. Wooden garden bench £
40. Small oak open bookcase £
41. Old Charm style linen fold fall front oak bureau £26
42. 5 ladder back dining chairs with string seats £
43. White melamine dressing table £
44. Pair of childs Windsor style rocking chairs (some stencils) £
45. Quantity of wickerware - fitted picnic basket & others, pair of children's armchairs £
46. Large bound trunk lacking interior shelf £
47. Ekornes tan leather manual reclining armchair with built in side table and footstool £60
48. Tapestry upholstered duet stool £
49. Oak twin pedestal desk - some beading missing on centre drawer £
50. Dolls old wooden clothes horse, picture frame, plywood multi drawers and 2 printers block trays £22
51. Green leather button back swivel executive chair and a small walnut pedestal table £35
52. LG 50" Full HD LCD TV and remote Reserve £100 £105
53. Panasonic Viera 32" LCD TV and remote £20
54. Panasonic Viera 32" LCD TV and remote £20
55. Hitachi 22" LCD TV and remote £7
56. Candy Grand 8kg condenser dryer £
57. Hotpoint 7kg A++ Extra washing machine £40
58. Indesit fridge freezer - very clean £60
59. Flavel Milano G50 5 ring gas cooker £30
60. Indesit 6kg washing machine £30
61. Shakespeare 38 electric outboard motor £22
62. Invamed folding wheelchair £
63. Rail of assorted ladies & gents clothing, rail not included £
64. Old pine box A/F Tucker & Co Kensington £
65. Large modern padded top storage box 40" x 20" £5
66. Pair of square 2 tier glass tables £
67. Modern white chest of 2 + 2 drawers £
68. As new 2-seater garden bench, yellow painted £10
69. As new 2-seater garden bench, orange painted £10
70. Small well made garden table with green painted metal supports £
71. 3pc patio set (2 metal chairs and small table) £10
72. Circular mosaic patterned top garden table £10
73. Stone garden Rams head water feature £
74. Stone garden Well ornament £7
75. Stone garden figure - Lovers £10
76. Terracotta urn 50" tall £28
77. Stone garden cottage ornament £
78. Stone garden statue ornament £
79. Stone garden maiden figure £28
80. 2 x 1950s bedroom chairs £
81. Stained wooden chest 2 + 2 drawers £20
82. Small blue metal tool cabinet £10
83. Mantel clock and a Victorian mahogany dressing table mirror £
Last updated today @ 4.00pm
Next update today @ 8.00pm
Each sale we conduct can be viewed during an on-site preview normally on the previous day of the sale and on the actual morning of the sale. Alternatively, details of selected items will appear on this website.
If you cannot attend a sale in person you can leave a commission, or “absentee” bid with a member of staff.
Payment terms at Churchgate Auctions are as per the requirements of the individual sale (please contact us for further details).