Saturday 18th February Starting at 9.30am
Every Lot Can Be Viewed Online Via
A Whole Range Of Quality Collectables Such As -
Clocks, Oriental Ceramics, Early Oil Paintings, Mirrors,
Objets D’Art, Silver, Glassware, Curios, Unusual Artefacts,
Large Georgian Bureau, Gentleman’s Triple Wardrobe, Art Nouveau Display Cabinet,
Viewing In The Saleroom As Normal - Friday 17th February 12 Noon – 4.00pm
And From 8.00am Morning of Sale
Autograph book with signatures by various Sporting Individuals & others, Cricket and Football teams, from the 1920s/30s - Don Bradman, Jack Hobbs, Wally Hammond, Douglas Jardine, Herbert Sutcliffe, Dixie Dean, Alec James, Gordon Richards, George Bernard Shaw, The Nawab of Pataudi, Sid Barnes, Gubby Allen plus many others.
1. Venetian glass orb
2. Glass squirrel and apple paperweight
3. Deco glass vase (with label)
4. Yellow spot tall vase
5. 19th Century 2 handled glass vase
6. Star glass, hand made
7. Black striped vase
8. 6 blue and clear glass wine glasses
9. German glass vase - embossed leaves
10. Lucie Rie style green vase
11. Heavy textured crystal glass vase
12. Blue Parlane glass bowl
13. Pair of green glass vases
14. "Remember Me" ruby glass mug, 19th Century
15. Venetian ruby glass bowl on integral base
16. Chinese Jadeite seal
17. 3 small pieces of decorative glass (paperweight, vase and bowl)
18. Red and clear glass Orchid vase
19. 10 cups, saucers and gilded spoons
20. Speckled tall glass vase
21. French large square base light green vase
22. Plaster figure of a swaddled lady
23. Marble statue on alabaster base
24. Wooden Scandinavian cow bell
25. Piece of blue John
26. 18th or 19th Century Delft 2 handled vase
27. Chinese stoneware bowl
28. Chinese Celadon dish
29. Pair of Japanese Kutani vases A/F
30. Cloissone bowl - possibly Late 18th Century
31. Pair of Cloissone vases
32. Old Chinese enamel lamp - Highly impressive
33. Pair of important blue Cloisonne vases with covers on hardwood bases
34. Oriental teapot - pewter overlaid
35. Tall "Persian Design" continental vase
36. Shaft and bowl - large
37. Pair of Chinese hand painted enamel jars
38. Good Chinese ginger jar
39. Imari vase - 25cm high
40. Kangxi vase - 23cm high a/f ( fair size crack one base & one side, closer image can be provided on this and any other item in the sale, with pleasure)
41. Kangxi vase - 18cm high 4 character mark to underside
42. Kangxi vase - 14cm high, some damage as can be seen, 4 character mark
43. Small quantity of Chinese tea bowls, sparrow beak jug etc A/F
44. Pair of Imperial vases - 26cm high (1 A/F)
45. Early 19th Century Chinese blue and white plates etc (4)
46. 2 Chinese and a Canton dishes
47. Pair of Chinese ginger jars - 22cm high
48. Chinese pink hardstone figure - 13cm high
49. Oriental brass vase decorated in relief with cranes on a branch - 33cm high
50. Pair of bronze cranes - 46cm high
51. Pair of Chinese bronze vases - 35cm high
52. Japanese ceremonial doll - overall height 71cm
53. Cased figure of a Geisha - 56cm high
54. Cased pair of Japanese dancers in full ceremonial dress - 37cm x 54cm
55. Moghul dagger with onyx handle in the form of a Ram - later scabbard
56. Japanese lacquered lunch box
57. Papier mache lacquered page turner
58. Amber glass scent bottle - 9cm high
59. Enamel scent bottle - 8cm high
60. Enamel scent bottle - 7cm high
61. Unusual pottery scent bottle - 9cm high
62. Red lacquer scent bottle - 9cm high
63. Carved mask - 57cm
64. 3 tribal drums - varied ages and size
64A. Large tribal mask
65. Belgian Congo bone tusk carved with a crocodile in relief, bought back to England in the 1920's by a railway worker
65A. Carved tusk lamp and a bone letter opener
66. Remington Red Indian - 44cm high
67. Limousin chrome art deco statuette - 37cm high
68. Art Nouveau bronze dancer on alabaster base - 31cm high
69. Metal horse statuette on alabaster base - 15cm high
70. Singing bird with clock automaton - 17cm high
71. 3 Chinese white metal plaques
72. Brass inlaid writing box
73. Rosewood sewing box
74. Brass bound walnut writing box - Plaque to top reads "Edward Allard" - no key
75. George IV period dome top tea caddy (interior boxes complete), box wood stringing, brass feet (rear two need attention)
76. Georgian rosewood tea caddy
77. Oak cash box with brass handle to top and brass sliding locks to side - reads "Royal Mint"
78. Metal clerks box (interior has lift out tray with ink bottles)
79. Metal box - 24" x 12" x 6" - brass label reads "Bilney & Co Outfitters, Portsea" and brass plaque on lid reads "H.W.Hall, Surgeon R.N."
80. Carved wood writing box
81. A cased microscope - W.Watson and Sons London, fully fitted in carry box. Additional lenses etc from F.Koristka, Milano
82. Brass goblet inlaid with arts and crafts style stones (one tiny stone missing) 20cm high
83. Arts and crafts decorated copper kettle stand on 4 legs, probably CotswoldSchool
84. Late 18th Century French metal horseman
85. Cold painted bronze style hunting lighter
86. Long cased Meerschaum pipe - 39cm long
87. Cased Meerschaum pipe, bowl in the form of a dragon, amber stem
88. Cased Meerschaum pipe - claw holding ball
89. Smaller version of Lot 88
90. Small cased Meerschaum pipe - stem has carved figure of a horse
91. Bronze and metal alter piece C1900 - 88cm high
92. Pair of white metal harpies C1870 - 12cm high
93. Mid 19th Century twist stem glass stick with interior sand decoration - 110cm long
94. Early 19th Century Stourbridge glass walking stick - 72cm long
95. Early 19th Century clear glass twisted horn - 103cm long
96. Mid 19th Century Bristol Blue horn with white metal mount - 80cm long
97. Mid 19th Century Bristol Blue rolling pin - 36cm long
98. Early 19th Century coloured glass pestle or knop - 26cm long
99. Early 19th Century twisted glass pestle or knop - 24cm long
100. Early 19th Century Stourbridge glass linen smoother, matt finish to base - 14cm high
101. Carnival glass bowl - Northwood USA Autumn acorns C1915
102. Carnival glass bowl - Duggan USA Horses head C1912
103. Carnival glass bowl - Fenton USA Vintage pattern C1912
104. Near pair of marigold carnival glass vases
105. Davisons C1920 reversed hob star bowl
106. Davisons C1920 basket diamond and fleur de lys
107. Mid 19th Century "Dump" paperweight
108. Italian glass cat - 15cm high
109. Clear glass plate commemorating 1949 Royal Visit to Australia and New Zealand (The Anzac Tour) - 26cm circum
110. As Lot 109, but Blue - 26cm circum
111. Art Deco table clock - Horizontal movement with Swimming Fish denoting seconds, spherical hours
112. Small decanter, hallmarked silver rim, London 1912 - 19cm high
113. Crown Ducal Charlotte Rhead charger, signed - 32cm diam
114. Crown Ducal Charlotte Rhead charger, signed - 32cm diam
115. Royal Doulton jardiniere - 19cm high 23cm wide
116. Fine pair of Royal Doulton vases - 23cm high
117. Royal Doulton figurine "Emma" HN3208 - 11cm high
118. Royal Doulton figure "Buttercup" HN2399 - 19cm high
119. Doulton Harvest jug - 18cm high
120. Doulton Harvest jug, traditional pattern (very slight chip) - 17cm high
121. Grainger & Co, Worcester, reticulated 2 handled vase - 18cm high
122. Royal Worcester early 20th Century vase - 6cm high
123. Pair of Keeling & Co Losol Ware Bourbon pattern lidded vases - 33cm high
124. Set of 6 early Carlton Ware decorative plates - 22cm diam
125. Set of 6 Cauldron Ltd bird plates - 22cm diam
126. Collection of 24 crested ware cheese dishes
127. Solian ware wall pocket in the form of a dove and one other which is undecorated
128. 2 Sylvac wall pockets
129. Radford and 3 other wall pockets
130. Burleigh ware wall pocket - Indian Chief
131. Art Deco Red Indian Chief pastille burner
132. Late 19th Century Staffordshire cottage pastille burner
133. 3 Staffordshire cottage pastille burners
134. 3 Staffordshire cottage pastille burners
135. A fine Limoges jardiniere standing on 3 legs
136. Royal Doulton figurine "Ballet Shoes" HN3434
137. Royal Doulton character jug "Simon The Cellarer"
138. Royal Doulton character jug "Beefeater"
139. Royal Doulton character jug "John Barley Corn"
140. Goebel robin, impressed mark 1968
141. 3 crested china pieces - George V and Queen Mary
142. A wine flask issued by Emu Australian Wines made by Crown Ducal to commemorate the 1937 Coronation - 20cm high
143. Art Deco "Jack In The Pulpit" vaseline and red glass vase - 31cm high
144. Walnut cased "Banjo" barometer
145. Railway clock (Fusee movement) - A.Morris, Leicester
146. Gustav Becker, Freiburg, oak cased 8 day shelf clock. Chime silent, silvered arch dial striking on 5 rods
147. Mahogany case with boxwood stringing 8 day striking English movement shelf clock retailed by Pearce & Son Leicester. Silvered arch dial
148. 20th Century English walnut cased mantel clock by Elliott
149. Late 19th Century walnut cased mantel clock, Junghans movement
150. Hamburg American Clock company walnut cased mantel clock, 14 day movement, late 19th Century
151. Vienna style wall clock - Art Nouveau whiplash pattern on dial with bi-metallic pendulum
152. Hallmarked silver front bedside clock with modern movement
153. Set of 6 cased cockerel finial cocktail sticks, hallmarked silver Sheffield 1929, James Dixon & Sons
154. Continental silver (stamped .800) chased compact with inset stone
154A. West End Watch Company wristwatch (lacking strap) Sillidar model, C1920, subsidiary second hand
155. White £5 note, dated 18 March 1947, K.O.Peppiatt
156. Percival Spencer Beale 1950 issue £1 and 10/- notes
157. Jasper Quintus Hollom 1963 issue £1 and 10/- notes
158. Jasper Quintus Hollom 1963 issue 10/- note, almost uncirculated
159. J.O.Page blue £5 note, almost uncirculated
160. Personal printed postcard, written and signed by TERENCE CUNEO, printed with his name and address
161. Quantity of Dandy and Beano's in the Comic Library series
162. The Works of George Elliot - Cabinet edition in green cloth, 20 volumes
163. The Works of Thackery in 13 volumes. London 1902, bound in half green Morocco Gilt by Hatchards, spines faded to a pleasant tan
164. 2 metal and jewelled bound Jewish Holy Scriptures, 1979
165. Autograph book with signatures by various Sporting Individuals & others, Cricket and Football teams, from the 1920s/30s - Don Bradman, Jack Hobbs, Wally Hammond, Douglas Jardine, Herbert Sutcliffe, Dixie Dean, Alec James, Gordon Richards, George Bernard Shaw, The Nawab of Pataudi, Sid Barnes, Gubby Allen plus many others.
166. Don Bradman - Flicker book. On drive, off drive
167. "Wanderer" stamp album containing a good selection of worldwide stamps, 19th/20th Century
168. Morse Code booklet, Hitler Novelty Joke booklet and one other & a poem
169. A good oleograph advertising "Meckumfat" poultry food - 19" x 14"
170. Another good oleograph advertising "Kositos" cooked horse food - 19" x 14"
171. As Lot 170, but Framed
172. "Beechy Head" - a watercolour signed Fred Miller. This is probably Frederick Miller, marine painter, exhibited 1880-1892
173. An original signed coloured etching of Amalfi by F.Marriott, copyright to Alfred Bell & Co London 1st May 1922 with label reverse to The Abbey Gallery London. This is Frederick Marriott, studied Royal College of Art, Headmaster Goldsmiths College of Art 1895-1925
174. An original etching of The Brescau, Martigues, signed F.Marriott, copyrighted 1st May 1920 - all other details as above
175. An original etching of Edinburgh, John Knox's House. Signed F.Marriott. Copyright 1st December 1923. All other details as above
176. Original etching of Carcasonne signed F. Marriott, copyright 1st July 1923. All details as above
177. Signed print by M.C.Robinson. This is Mabel Robinson who studied Lambeth School of Art, sold together with a small watercolour Alpine Scene by Austin Smith 1917
178. Six 19th Century hand coloured engravings of Welsh landmarks
179. 18th Century silkwork picture of a Thatcher with his dog, shows some slight distress to top right. Overall 23" x 16"
180. Heavy gilt framed oil on board, pastoral scene. Indistinctly signed Slerusurs (?). Overall 38" x 30"
181. Signed watercolour by Nesta Warren of the dog "Dan" described on verso. Painted at the lodge Ludlow 1934. 16" x 18"
182. Signed oil on canvas "Lady Be Good" by Olive Whitmore. 18" x 20"
183. Mid 19th Century oil on canvas depicting two children in a pastoral scene. 24" x 29"
184. Oil on canvas of a young girl in a woodland setting, in the style of Joshua Reynolds. 25" x 30"
185. Signed oil on canvas by J.Smeeton,1855 depicting a dog and cat in kitchen scene. 31" x 26"
186. Signed oil on canvas by J.Smeeton dated 1868 of a boy and his dog. 33" x 38"
187. Fine oil on canvas attributed to J.Smeeton of a Snarling terrier exiting a barrel. 38" x 34"
188. 19th Century oil on canvas of crop harvesting. 38" x 33"
189. 19th Century oil on canvas of a startled cat with fish being approached by a dog. 24" x 20"
190. 19th C oil on canvas depicting two young girls counting time on a dandelion clock. 26" x 31"
191. Early 19th Century oil on canvas of a young cattle drover and his dog walking in a highland setting. 32" x 25"
192. Victorian oil on canvas of a young woman mourning her dead songbird set amidst highland scenery. 42" x 33"
193. Victorian oil on board of a young boy being taken away by a policeman for stealing a turnip while her sister pleads. 26" x 31"
194. Early 19th Century oil on canvas of a young woman holding a bunch of grapes (possibly South European) 19" x 24"
195. Early 19th Century oil on board of a young man in festive dress. 10.5" x 12"
196. Mid 19th Century oil on canvas showing Christ blessing bread and wine at The Last Supper. 19" x 23"
197. Early 19th Century oil on canvas of the Preacher and Choir at chapel (possibly American)
198. 19th Century oil on canvas in circular mount of a garlanded young woman holding grapes. 13" diam
199. Victorian oil on canvas in circular mount of a chapel in a shaded lane. 17" diam
200. 4 watercolours by Joseph Clayton Clarke "Kyd" of Dickensian style characters, each signed "Kyd", each 9" x 12"
201. Fine watercolour of a fallen birds nest lying amidst a cluster of flowers, signed and dated E.A.Wilson 1911. 19" x 16"
202. Early gilt framed print of Burne-Jones's "King Cophetua and the Beggar Maid". 12" x 18"
203. Mid 20th Century abstract watercolour on board, signed and dated Mos Miodalain. 19.5" x 16"
204. Mid 19th Century oil on canvas showing a young boy and girl with baby sister trying to retrieve their kite from 3 bully boys. 27" x 19"
205. Fine Mid 19th Century oil on board depicting an old blind man in a churchyard, his finger resting on a grave post. 20" x 26"
206. 19th Century oil on canvas of a young woman looking aside as she returns jewellery to a former lover. 13" x 18"
207. 19th Century oil on canvas, apparently depicting a young girl and her brother waiting to travel, her face stern, he sleeping with his head on her shoulder. 32" x 37.5"
208. Victorian oil on board showing a young farm labourer having eaten his lunch lying asleep in a cornfield. 18" x 14.5"
209. School of Caravaggio oil on 3 panels depicting Christ blessing bread sitting with 2 disciples ( Ivorine Museum type label)
210. 19th Century oil on canvas - Vixen with cubs. 31" x 26"
211. Print by leading German artist Thomas Gosebruch, commissioned by "The Event Works". His interpretation of the philosophy of Lao Tse. 17" x 13"
212. "Passages of Time" An interesting oil on board by Hendrik Lek. Dated 1974, 16" x 14"
213. "Birdsong 1916" Oil on board depicting a soldier amidst the confusion of war, signed and dated D.Greenwood '96
214. Miniature circular watercolour of Blondin, famous for crossing NiagraFalls on a tightrope, 3" diameter, and another miniature watercolour in stylish Art Nouveau pewter frame
215. Chinese bronze lidded jar, lacking handle, cast mark to foot. 20cm
216. Pair of carved wood painted lion dogs, probably 19th Century Chinese 26cm high, and another good Oriental painted carving 18cm high
217. Fine Oriental carving of a man seated on a water buffalo. 19cm high
218. Pair of 18th Century provincial Chinese blue and white plates, 26cm, and a small vase (some damage)
219. Finely decorated Japanese lacquered lidded jar in its original signed box (probably Meiji period) 7cm x 4cm
220. Set of 5 Japanese decorated lacquered platters of square form in original signed box, 13cm square
221. Boxed lacquered coffee set, made for the European market C1920, each with different floral decoration on gold ground in original box
222. 3 finely carved Japanese cigarette holders, Meiji period, each 15cm long (some damage) and a later amber style carving and another, face made up of naked bodies
223. Pair of Arts & Crafts candlesticks. Copper, brass and wood, possibly Benham and Froud in the style of Christopher Dresser. 21cm
224. Fine Hugh Wallace Arts & Crafts charger in copper and white metal. 38cm diameter
225. Rare small fluted silver beaker by Georg Jensen designed and signed by Sigvaard Bernadotte. With import hallmarks. 5cm high
226. An impressive cast bronze inkwell stand designed by John Leighton and produced by Henry Elkington for The Great Exhibition of 1851 - Appeared as a plaque on the cover of The Arts Journal Catalogue. 23cm diameter
227. Well decorated early 19th Century bottle vase, moulded and hand painted with floral panels on a gilt ground, possibly Paris Porcelain. 19cm
228. Rare Austrian seccesion models of stylised ponies by Eduard Klablena for Keramos, Vienna. Both approx 10cm
229. Good hand painted bowl C1920, by Hans Kahler, Denmark. 11cm
230. White "Pollo 1" vase by Tapio Wirkalla for Rosenthal
231. Studio pottery "Winged vase" by Colin Pearson, celadon style glaze with double mark added by the artist after production. 14cm. (Small chip to rim)
232. Studio pottery by Richard Batterham, ash glaze with central band and arrow decoration. 18cm
233. Studio pottery vase stoneware with highly textured surface by Denise Wren, Oxshott Pottery
234. Good example of Leach Pottery, St Ives jug with overall tenmoku glaze. 19cm
235. Fine studio pottery ginger jar and lid with resist decoration by David Eeles. 22cm
236. The Heraldry of Crests with numerous illustrations of family crests, published Henry Washbourn Edinburgh 1829 and The Genealogical Handbook of English History, published Longmans 3rd edition
237. Advertising: 4 shop display boards C1930, advertising Guest Keen and Nettlefolds (GKN) cotter pins, screws etc
238. Advertising: 1960s Johnny Walker bar advertising figure. 40cm
239. Fine carved alabaster bowl, early flask and a sung glaze lidded jar (3)
240. Pair of large Kutani vases, 20th Century. 43cm - A/F
241. Fine large Kutani vase, well decorated on gilt ground, 20th Century. 43cm
242. Pair of Oriental ginger jars
243. 2 Scottish silver mounted salad servers
244. Silver Art Nouveau photo frame, Birmingham hallmark
244A. Hallmarked silver ring stand
245. 3 miniature Oriental ivory carvings
246. Pair of Victorian Negretti and Zambra adjusted binoculars in leather case (lacking lid)
247. Collection of Oriental mother of pearl betting chips
248. Late 19th Century card case, mother of pearl diamond pattern, with silver insert to lid. 10cm x 8cm
249. 4 silver and enamel fobs, all of cricketing interest
250. 4 silver and enamel fobs, all of cricketing interest
251. 4 silver and enamel fobs, all of cricketing interest
252. 4 silver and enamel fobs, all of cricketing interest
253. 3 framed coloured Moule maps from Barclays English Dictionary C1840 - Durham, Norfolk and Rutlandshire
254. Framed hand coloured map by E.Bowen - The Road From Alchurch To Sharnford, from Britannica Depicta C1720
255. Framed hand coloured map of Nottinghamshire by Thomas Kitchen C1750
256. Framed hand coloured miniature map of Rutlandshire by John Speede, possibly 1627
257. American tenor saxophone - Buescher Aristocrat, made in ElkhartIndiana, with original case
258. Banjolele - Label reads "The Whirle", by Windsor, Birmingham
259. Pair of Wehrmacht sentry Overboots C1942
260. Double sided enamel advertising sign, "White May" and "Royal Standard" - BP Oils
261. Double sided enamel advertising sign for Beach's Jams - "Purest and Best"
262. Green Burmantofts jardiniere on stand, C1912
263. 6 framed watercolours of birds - Avocet, Knot, Oyster Catcher etc (Birds of The Norfolk Broads) by A.H.Patterson - the well regarded Norfolk Broad photographer
264. 7 framed studies of Exotic birds executed in feathers on watercolour background C1920 or earlier
265. Early Educational flash cards, 1950s, hand painted on board
266. 3 foot high garden "Folly" encrusted with shards of broken crockery, porcelain and marbles etc. C1900
267. Fine gilt framed oil on canvas of a lions head bearing the monogram "V.W." 11" x 14"
268. Early 20th Century washing machine, oak and zinc with cast iron fittings
269. Oak tambour top twin pedestal desk C1910
270. Victorian bookcase bureau standing on high cabriole legs, inlaid fully fitted interior
271. Late 19th Century pad foot spiral Acanthus leaf column torchere
272. Oak side table with single drawer. Ivorine label inside reads "Howard & Sons, Berners Street, London". 39"w x 24"d x 29"h
273. 19th Century ebonised and gilt Credenza. Side doors with Putti in gilt surround. 6'w x 17"d x 44"h. This piece breaks down to facilitate easy transportation
274. 19th Century mahogany chest of 3 graduated drawers
275. Nest of 3 brass and glass tables, C1920s
276. Arts & Crafts mirrored display cabinet coloured leaded glass doors. 33"w x 62"h
277. Gentlemans wardrobe, mahogany, long drawer and 2 shorter drawers under a decorated curved cupboard door. A lovely piece of Edwardian furniture. 6'8"h, 4'w, max depth 24"
278. Superb late 19th Century inlaid mahogany triple wardrobe. 6'9"h, 6'5"w, 24" depth
279. Pair of 19th Century cart horse shafts
280. Medieval scene wall hanging - highlighted in gilt thread
281. Pair of 20th Century art pottery vases with running glaze over sang de bouef
282. Chinese bronze bowl standing on 3 feet with inverted rim. 45cm diameter
283. 19 th century Japanese bronze bowl decorated with embossed birds on branches.
284. Japanese ivory box the lid decorated with monkeys. probably Meiji period.
285. 19th Century Chinese blue and white table screen. 4 character mark to base - some damage as can be seen on the illustration.
286. Bronze huntsman with hounds, signed P.J.Mene
287. Early 20th century WMF figure of a brewer monk with barrel. 13 cms.
288. Art Nouveau bronze inkstand, probably German.
289. Continental brass box with hinged lid decorated with enamel plaque of a young woman.
Large early 20th century plated Walker & Hall coffee pot . 30 cms, and a small cast metal box with brass fittings.
291. Large figure of a young woman partly disrobed, covered in a jade coloured glaze. 51 cms.
292. Japanese cloisonne baluster vase on carved wooden stand. 44 cms.
293. Terracotta figure in the form of a Greek goddess, covered with bronze coloured glaze probably by Adam Dworski.
294. Table lamp with cast iron base , decorated with 3 chained dogs, with brass reeded column. 54 cms.
295. Empire style inkstand with gilt fittings. Probably late 19th century French. Height 20 cms max.
296. 19th Century Native American leather pommel with stitchwork detail, 55 cms, and a carved wooden bowl and lid , probably West African.
297. Fine 19 th century oval gilt framed hall mirror.
298. Fine Georgian mahogany bureau on ogee bracket feet, with fully fitted interior and an associated glazed bookcase.
299. Oil on canvas possibly by H L Bosworth, of cattle in highland scenery. 4' 1" by 2' 9".
300. 19th Century tortoiseshell card case 10 cm x 8 cm.
Each sale we conduct can be viewed during an on-site preview normally on the previous day of the sale and on the actual morning of the sale. Alternatively, details of selected items will appear on this website.
If you cannot attend a sale in person you can leave a commission, or “absentee” bid with a member of staff.
Payment terms at Churchgate Auctions are as per the requirements of the individual sale (please contact us for further details).